Six Leaves

My work diary is down to six leaves. It is time to get a new one. This is going to be "one of those posts" which an average person would think of as silly and inconsequential. So, look away (if you're average -- normal, in other words).

Asking someone to buy me something that isn't very specific unlike medicine or a pen ('cause I always say what brand I want) is setting myself up for disappointment. More often than not, it happens when I feel strongly about a thing or something completely different 'cause I don't have control over it.

I can picture it now:

I'm writing down what I want and asking them to scour the stores for something exactly like it. I'm handing them more bills than necessary for "just in case it will cost more than we think". Then 30 minutes later, they'll come back with nothing.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]