Popped A Pill

... and will see if it works. But it's not technically a pill cos it's a capsule. And it is a herbal supplement with valerian root and melatonin - well, that should explain itself.

Thirty minutes in and counting, still wide awake. Hmm. Maybe it takes a while to kick in. Wait... I may be feeling something. Tiredness? Could be normal and not at all supplement-induced. In any case, I'm hoping for a good night's rest tonight like last Sunday.

On a different note, I've something worth mentioning news-wise. Universities in Manila have pushed back the start of classes cos of the A-H1N1 virus (I don't even know how to write that down). My alma mater reported four cases of it as of yesterday.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]