Dinner at Five and Revitalize

Having dinner at half past five earlier wasn't a good idea. I did know then that this is going to happen eight hours later (it's past 1am now) -- I am hungry.

Changing to a simple, silver and black desktop background is revitalizing. Had a flower on before and I grew sick of it and its bright colors. Silver is the theme of this machine for now.

Thought of putting in the time and date on the desktop too but quickly decided against it. Did that a while back until I saw how it used up a good percentage of ram. Besides, what's the point of having them when I've windows up that cover most of the screen all the time anyway?

Exactly.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]