State of WAHJs

I couldn't be more satisfied with my current state of WAHJs, by far. Have been for some months now. I feel very productive. I am learning a lot and it is very satisfying. This year has been (and still is) a good time for me, working from home.

Owning up: Freelance writing and transcription have fallen by the wayside. But I've not abandoned them. They are my idling wah "gigs" and nothing more, at this time. I've known for a while now that I cannot write on demand and I already explained why here. Transcription assignments from my affiliate have been so few and very far in between AND I like it that way.

Sidetracking: It feels nice to write about something good - it's not easy but it feels OK. Words did not come pouring out and I kept editing myself. Without a shadow of a doubt, diatribes are easier - they may be boring to read but they are easier to write.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]