Before The Worst

After I nitpicked at the music video for "talk you down" by the script a couple of weeks ago here and asked, "Why can't they just play?" or something to that effect, they released the video for their last single "before the worst" (just saw it last night) and they did just that - the band just played. I'm not implying that it had something to do with it, obviously, but some (or many) people may have reacted the same way and the band listened. Well, I'd like to think so.

Albeit the inclusion of (what I think has become) the signature "danny walking around" bit, it was close to something that I wanted to see. It would've been better if it were them playing live but it was close. And I am happy with this one cos I really like "before the worst" (they did give it away for free last year - one of the best marketing decisions ever cos it is a really good song and hearing it made me a fan) and I am relieved that they didn't make a poor, over-thought, over-produced corny video for it cos that would've ruined it for me. So, I guess, what I'm trying to say is... thank goodness.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]