Bad Blood Maybe

This is going to be about food.

I may have had bad dinuguan (pinoy dish that's cooked with blood) earlier. My gut feels funny. Well, it wasn't spoiled or else I wouldn't have eaten it and no one else's gut is rumbling in this house. It may have been not-so-good for me - and only me.

Who thought calamares and vinegar went well together? They do, apparently. Had a taste of sweet, soft, wonderful, fried calamares with a vinegar and chopped chili pepper dip. It was so good! Had it the day before yesterday and that one mouthful made my mouth water. Talking about it - my mouth is watering right now. It was yummy.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]