Challenging March

Closing the books for the third first quarter is starting to become a chore. When I'm on it, it appears that I've more to do than what I thought when I started. So close and yet so far.

Maybe if I get better tools, it wouldn't be too tasking. And I'm thinking along the lines of a refill for my pilot g-tec. I know, it's neither fancy nor interesting but if it would help make this go on better and quicker... hey, to each their own.

I think that of all the months, March is particularly tricky. I don't know why, to be honest. It could be that it's when most prepayments start - like for insurance and such.

Yes, I should get a refill for my g-tech g-tec... a C3, no, C4. Yes, C4.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]