the way i like it, template woe

To get a cup of decaf the way I like it -- I make it myself. Don't mind hauling all these containers in as long as these aren't left here overnight.

Getting the hang of using the new phone's camera is proving to be slightly difficult than expected.

One thing I've learned is not to use the touchscreen's capture button. In spite identical settings, the hard shutter button on the side produces better results than the touchscreen's.

Alas, the new, clean, fresh look of my blogger blog isn't playing well with IE7 (don't know about other browsers though - except for mozilla FF where it looks the way I like it). My sidebar is down the bottom of the page on IE.

Shame on the site's template designer for sucking me in, teasing me with this pretty template, then keeping me out by not loading at all. Though I can go back to standard layout with html, I won't. I've decided to keep this for now.

[edit: looks fine on IE7 now. don't know what corrected it - i know i didn't do anything]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]