day-old french toast and daing

Here's a piece of a day-old french toast. Didn't know it could keep overnight... But it was kept in the fridge so obviously, it can be stored and not go bad. Spread berry gelée on my french toast yesterday -- v. good combo.

Had homemade daing (salted, dried fish) earlier. Impressed that they can make daing right here in stead of buying from the market. But we might have been too excited to dig into them today because they haven't dried as much as I'd have liked. Also, how pretty is my omelet today? Pretty. It was thicker than how it looks here and had a gooey yumminess in the center when I cut into it too. Mmm...

Will try to use flash on future photos. These are too dark. I would've adjusted exposure on these before posting but I am trying to take pictures that I can just run with. Good luck to me, then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]