cam's food takes

Still getting to know this phone's camera's settings - which work to get good shots and which don't since its auto setup doesn't take good photos at all. Here are some of its recent almost-successes:
tinapa + itlog na maalat + tomato slices
Having just one piece of tinapa doesn't seem enough, really. In this case, the fish wasn't very salty so I would've easily eaten two pieces at the time. Two would've been enough to finish all that rice. 

This was brunch earlier: Mini hotdogs + scrambled egg + sweet sausage slice (longganisa). See how sticky and wet our rice is? That's what I meant when I said that it's not very good for fried rice.

I'll eventually learn to work with this camera... future photos should be better, I hope.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]