ok, before, hobbit are here

goodies received! the last of my amazon (.com) purchases for the year (for me, that is) are finally here. luckily, my time on mturk has been rewarding even if i only get gift certs for it.

bought these in june/july and have been gathering dust in my sister's house, waiting for anyone to visit the PH so we can ask them the kind favor of bringing these along. now, i can't thank them enough for saying yes.




lovely stuff. will get on with "the hobbit" after i finish "the adventures of sherlock holmes" from proj. gutenberg. it's nice to be reading books again.

excited to send presents to my darlings - my main reason for joining mturk. i've got nice stuff on amazon's gift organizer for them. so very excited.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]