return of the kalo-kalo

Finally, we made fried rice! We call it kalo-kalo in this house. It's still sticking together though and not buhaghag that I like... Me don't likey sticky rice-y (I think I've said this before, guess can't say it enough).

Canned mackarel sauteed with egg and onion -- yum. Not really a fan of onions so I picked out the bits as I ate. I like the taste it left in the dish but don't like biting into onion bits.

Corned beef was left out and didn't re-heat it so it looks "bleh" here but it was Purefoods so it's still "yum" for me. That thing on the left was left-over embutido that I didn't touch. Tummy upset a couple of days last week turned me off left-overs... for the time being.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]