Proper Muggy Day Drink, Notes

Cranberry juice with ice is a proper muggy, humid day drink. This was so good that I forgave the fact that it's sweetened. Notice the frost on the side of the glass? So refreshing.

Last week, I anticipated the 10th (that was two days ago) because I had to send something by a certain time. I got ready for it - double-checked data, fixed the file's title. In my head, I told myself not to forget to send this file on the 10th before 7pm.

So on the day, I was on the computer for about an hour and in my head, I reminded myself to send the file before 7pm. At that moment, I looked at the clock and saw that it was a quarter before 7pm! I did send the file on time but that was a close one.

I was so sure that I wouldn't forget but I almost did. Short of having important schedules on my mobile and have it ring an alarm for each of them, I've always been schedule-aware (for the most part). I do prefer to put sticky notes up but the computer monitor can't hold any more notes. Tried sticking them on the upper shelf of the computer table but the notes don't hold up there - bad adhesive, maybe?
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]