Sleepy and Clutter-y

There's no new audio to work on until next week. Yawn! I'm so sleepy.

I already submitted a couple of articles yesterday and I'm catching up on my bookkeeping right now. Bookkeeping is making me sleepy... yawn!

I've asked how long accounting documents should be kept on file before it can be thrown out. One person said it was five years and another one said it was three years so I'm not so sure which one to follow.

I have bunch of documents stored here - check vouchers, cash vouchers, petty cash vouchers, purchase orders, expense reports - that are cluttering up my work space.

There's a big paper bag of it in my closet, another one under my dresser and the recent ones are here on my bookshelf. I guess I'll throw out docs from 2003 and 2004 then - that's a paperbag-full of accounting documents right there.

Oh, and I have to get my content-writing pay too. yay!

I keep looking at my bed and thinking of how good it'd be to have a "siesta" (afternoon nap) right now. Maybe I should have a cup of coffee to see if that'd do the trick. Maybe I am a little hungry too. Yeah.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]