Dusky and Lovely

The weather's a bit dusky lately. We had some rain for the past couple of nights. I like this kind of duskiness. Don't get me wrong, it's not gloomy for me. I think of it as being quiet and relaxed. It's quite lovely, actually. The temperature's cooled down too and no humidity - hurrah!

The downside is that the cable's acting up. It would go out and then come back up again. Missed seeing Oliver's Twist though (boo-hoo). Well, they've been showing reruns of it for quite a while now so... It's a pretty old show but it's still good. Haven't grown tired of it, surprisingly.

Had a hearty lunch of lechon paksiw (I wonder how long we're going to have that) and just ate a banana. I'm off to work - just a few paces to the computer table... Oh, I'm right here. Nye!

I'm actually going to start with some books now, starting the 2009 in-house accounting books and all. Then, it's off to online work. Just wanted to note the lovely, dusky weather we're having now. Bye.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]