Oops (!) and Bookkeeping Errors

Oops! Again, I forgot to take a picture of our amazing pasta. Sorry. lol! But I did get my cup of coffee though. And there is that speck of pasta sauce stain on my accounting journal -- if you can see that. That won't come off too unless I ruin the page. It's right there, down at the bottom... see? lol!


I get sort of "mechanical" when I do bookkeeping. And anyone who's worked with journals and ledgers would attest to what's called "transposition errors" in recording.

I'm guilty of that sometimes when my eyes unintentionally wander and I write what I think I was supposed to write in stead of looking at what I'm jotting down. That's like writing 637 in stead of 673. lol!

That sucks because you'd only find out as you're doing the totals already and you have to go back to see where the debits don't equal the credits. That's why being sleepy while doing bookkeeping can be very bad. I mean, who'd want to be inconvenienced with trying to see where the one peso error is? Nobody. True that.

Now that I've had my coffee and I'm not hungry anymore, I can go back to 'attentively' recording my client's business transactions for January. Yeah.

See, they're going to drop over their March documents by next week and I'm going to have to work on those tax reports by then. And the rest of the purchase orders dated February would be included in the luggage (!) so I can't start on the February records until they're all here. Well, that's how the scheduling for this wah job is carried out - in case you were wondering.

Oh, I hope it won't be late so it wouldn't clash with the new audio (or audios!) that I might be assigned to next week. I wouldn't want to have to go through the wah overload again, that's for sure.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]