What a Pain and Yum Shrimps

What a pain it was to have our street - yeah, just our street! - to have a blackout last Friday. See, it was raining and we heard a bang from somewhere and our power went out.

The power went out everywhere but it came back up again after like two minutes but ours didn't. Turns out, the garage or the car wash down the street got hit by lightning. Anyway, Meralco got us up almost seven hours later.

For me, that meant lost revenue. Yup, I passed up an audio that day. Oh well, at least I got to catch up on my friend's books.

My goal is to finish my friend's first quarter accounting before we go on holiday. Oh, and my friend decided to have her BIR liasion to do the taxes this month. That was so brilliant of her!

She thought that since they'd be doing it while I'm away, better start now so that I can see if it's okay and that if they had any questions, they could still call me at home. Well, no call and the report's done! Great!

Oh, we had shrimps cooked in oil, garlic and sprite. Yum. And you know what would've made it better - chili peppers. Yum.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]