Feeling Sick

I'm feeling sick and I can't concentrate on my bookkeeping... wanted to "write" about it or anything else, though.

See, when you're doing the books (mortal&pestle -- not with any software), you have to concentrate. Or else, you'd be crossing out errors over and over again and you'd have no more space and your pages will look dirty... and I don't like dirty.

The worst thing that can happen is that when you're doing the totals later on, you'd get that .01 error and you'd have to go back to find it... that's such a terrible waste of time. If you've done it right by concentrating in the first place, that would never happen. Not that it's happening to me, right now, but if I went on with this while I'm feeling sick, it's inevitable.

I got this bad cough and it comes and goes but right now, I feel that I'm too aware of my breathing because there's phlegm... ewww! Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, I also used "Sensitive" toothpaste earlier by Arm&Hammer (yeah, the baking soda maker) and it tastes like blood. You know, like when you get a tooth pulled out and you unintentionally suck the cotton that they plug in there and you taste your own blood? You know what I mean... :P So, that taste does linger... I guess that's what their baking soda tastes like... blood.

I did wonder about not getting a fever for the longest time though. (I'd like to get one right now so that I know that my soldiers are fighting this infection so that this cough would go away already!) I've maybe had one or two incidents this past decade... yeah, that's right - this past DECADE. LOL

I don't really know why I haven't been sick at all because people around me have been sick with colds, coughs, and fevers during seasons when they normally go around. Well, that's something to be happy about I guess. I stopped wondering about it just recently too and I sure hope this cough goes away already. OK, I have to cough again...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bookkeeping is way too difficult to do when you're sick.

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]