Q3 Down and Deezer Fizzes

So happy -- Q3 down! Well, almost...

I just have to polish the margins on the financial reports (for the third quarter of 2008) but hey, it's almost done! I am sure that I will send that tomorrow so it's all good. [sigh] Thank goodness.

Deezer (that I think was just perfect the way they were) recently had a make-over and so far, they haven't been able to work out the kinks. For a few days now, users (including me) have been having some problems with their playlists. That is, they can't play them anymore! In my case, it comes and goes.

Like yesterday, some songs on a playlist would stream but it's on Smart Radio mode and the next song would be picked out by the system. But earlier today, somehow I got lucky and was able to listen to all my tracks without a hitch - in perfect order and all - like nothing went wrong. Then, when I logged in again tonight, only one of my playlists would stream properly. On my other playlists, a random song (that's on the list) would play but again, it's on Deezer Smart Radio. Oh well...
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]