Php109 for This Little Thing


Okay, I haven't been shopping for a while but finding out that this little thing costs Php109 (a little over $2) is a shocker, to say the least! Well, it is one of my must-haves so I'll just shut up about it. It's like $4 if you buy one in the States (though with different packaging) so that's a consolation, I guess.

I was so disappointed that one of my online, disposable-income sources stopped paying through Moneybookers because they changed to Paypal. That was so upsetting because now, I have to verify my Paypal if I want to have my money deposited to my bank. I guess I'll just have to use that for online shopping and not cash-on-hand (if you know what I mean) any more. :(
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]