Hello Date Picker

"If you've ever had to double click the Windows system tray clock in order to get a quick calendar, then this is the extension for you!" J Cook, developer.

With an intro that sells and more importantly, a product that works (judging by its reviews, of course), I had to try it. Because like he said -- I am one of them system-tray-clock-clickers!

And now that I have it, I say, "Oh yes you are (the extension for me), you wonderful Firefox add-on, you!"

And if there is still some confusion about what's going on, I'm raving about the Date Picker/Calendar extension. Visit the mozilla add-ons page, look for it, and you'll know what I mean.

It's so simple and obvious, and I'm kicking myself for not discovering this earlier. It's so useful, I like it.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]