Yummy Combo, Halloween

Today's brunch: garlic fried rice, tocino, and itlog na maalat with tomatoes.

For some reason, looking at this picture still whets my appetite. Maybe because the combination was really yummy.

It was nice to see kids get all excited for trick or treating last Saturday. Seeing them in costume, toting their plastic pumpkin buckets, parents with fancy cameras leading them from house to house, and seeing a house with a life-size "white lady" with its own spotlight to boot! Now, this wasn't in my neighborhood, it was at the one over.

Since we lost power on Halloween and me, on a deadline to submit a transcript, I headed over to a friend's house who graciously let me work there for a few hours. We drove through "that" subdivision so I got to see the wonderful muss of decorated houses and trick or treaters. And it was kind of poetic too that the neighborhood didn't have power either and since it was dusk, it added to that Halloween mood.

Electricity at our house came back up a few hours later so I headed home, finished editing my work and submitted it in time. On our way back, the power was also up at the subdivision that I was talking about so that's when I saw the spotlight on the "white lady". Yup, the light was pointed just right that it really looked spooky. Loved it!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]