Feeling Satisfied and Waiting Anxiety

I passed a document yesterday that took me a while to finish (half the day, actually). When I submitted it, I felt really satisfied... not that it was the first time... feeling satisfied, that is. When I do submit articles, there's a good sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. But since yesterday's document was more "academic" than what I'm used to, it felt really good to pass it on.

Right now, I'm feeling excited about this new thing that I started a few days ago. It pays out in two weeks so I can finally see if I successfully receive my dollars -- that it goes to my peso bank account without a hitch.

Obviously, my transcription affiliate has put my name at the end of their part-timers' list since I have not received any work since I came back from my hiatus. I guess it's okay because I do have to catch up with bookkeeping. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my friend's other accounting files (they've dropped off some of it) to be sent over, though. Waiting is making me anxious like I can't wait to get on with it, already! [sigh]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]