Stuffs of Sunday

Stuffy - Stuffy weather. Weather professionals (?) announced that the summer season officially ended and the rainy season's here. Apart from the five-minute shower tonight, we've had no rain since I last blogged about it raining here (I think so but I'm not sure. Makes sense? Hopefully). It is, again, sticky and humid.

Stuffed - I'm stuffed. I had three big meals, all consumed within six hours. Brunch was roasted chicken. Merienda was a big bowl of ice cream and cheese bread (I wasn't really hungry then but I still pigged out). Dinner was grilled milkfish with tomatoes and onions.

Couldn't find any more "stuff" to talk about so, moving on...

Just sent off tax reports tonight. I'm wondering where I can put the rest of the documents that I'm finished with - they're just laying here, piled on a chair. Planning on rearranging some stuff to make room for more stuff (hey, stuff!) but it's too hot to move or do anything really. I guess it's one of the things about working from home... OK, I won't state the obvious but papers and such do end up in a messy heap of... stuff.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]