Trying Out Google Docs

They fixed the pc here a while ago but unfortunately they had to reformat so a few applications were lost - one of which is MS office.

My friend sent me their VAT report for June in Excel and I needed to get it ready for the accounting books. What I've started using is the "google docs" spreadsheet to work on it. So far, so good. It keeps the document online or "in the cloud" so I needn't download it (not that I can since MS office's not installed) and it makes it more convenient.

My first snag was how I could add more data into the spreadsheet. It's because I couldn't go over the alloted space from the print area in the original document. After a few tries, the solution was to copy/paste the original data into another worksheet that's tabbed in the same file. It also auto-saves so I needn't worry about it getting lost.

So far, some limits that I see with this online feature is that I can't undo more than the last action and I'd have to wait a few seconds when I have to change colors and stuff. But I've gotten used to the "formula" part like in excel so it serves its purpose. For the most part, I'm actually getting some work done (when I can) so I'm all thumbs up about it as of now.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]