What's This Bread and Good Dippings


Turns out, my bro-in-law had a photo of the bread we had at the Cheesecake Factory - what kind is it kaya??? I even went to the place's website and it didn't show the breads they serve on the menu, sayang.

Speaking of bread, I find that I like brown breads more than the white ones. The worst I've had was butter bread from the grocery - blech! I don't think it goes well with anything and it wasn't any good eaten with anything too. Possibly, there's better butter bread out there...

Not being a fan of chips and dips, I was very happy to find that I love tostitos dipped in sour cream and then, tomato salsa - that's consecutively, lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]