Grimms Book Arrived and Good Deal


The Grimms book that I ordered on the 15th arrived today. I love the feeling that my mturk earnings are actually materializing. Anyway, the first story that I read was the Cinderella one - the original title's not this Disney name, it's Ashputtle - and oh was it gory! lol! There were toe-cutting and heel-slicing and eyes-pecking... ewww. lol!

For a used book, it was in very good condition. It took about a week to get here from when it was shipped. It was shipped on the 16th, by the way.

We went to out yesterday - just to the mall in Boca. Got two tops - actually one's a top and the other's a short dress but it could pass off as a top. So, here's the weird part -- I got to shop at the "kids section"!

It would've been great to always shop in that size since prices are cheaper when it's the kids' section but most styles are hardly appropriate for my age. It just so happened that I saw a fairly mature-looking top by chance there and it only cost $11 (including tax)! Now, considering that the "petites section" - where women who are petite (duh!) go for fashion - encompass prices at $20 and above, it was a very good deal.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]