slow turking

Been slow for mturk-ing. My preferred requesters haven't placed many hits up for the past 2 weeks - uncharacteristic compared to the previous months. Amazon's Mturk has been putting itself out there (they've got their own twitter, finally) and gathering more requesters. Still, there are many that are scammers - same story. [Sigh] Minefield. I have mentioned this before but, again, if you're doing mturk use the third-party forum, turker nation as a guide. As for my mturk rewards (gift certificate balance), it's down -- mostly used up last month when someone from the US said that they'll be coming to the PH for vacation. I went loco and shopped till my gc balance was single digit. I went for a few small things till I got my total purchases up (way over, actually) to get free shipping. Finally have the stuff on my wish-list. Nice.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]