Another Book from Mturk Earnings and Dread

I've just ordered another used book from amazon this evening. See, last week I ordered a complete-collection-brothers-grimm book (with all it's gory-glory! But I forget the title). That first seller contacted me right away and said that it had water damage and asked if I'd prefer a partial refund with the book or a full refund.

Given the seller's description of the damage, I asked for the full return of my money. It was all of almost $7 of my penny-per-mturk-work so I got to have it all back! lol!

Anyway, I received the full refund yesterday and I've again ordered the same book from another used book seller via amazon. I'll know by tomorrow of my order's status.

The pc here is working fine now but it's very unlikely that I can remotely continue my transcription work with my affiliate though. I already figured that that would be the case. I can choose to dread the work that would be waiting when I return from this hiatus/vacation - but I don't. Well, I don't -- so far.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello. I've chanced upon your blog while searching "Home-based general transcriber" on google. Then, I saw this entry http://dana820.blogspot.com/2008/02/giving-hb-home-based-transcription-shot.html that links to your blog.

Would it be possible if you say what transcription company you're in? I'm also looking for a home-based general, data, and business transcription work.

I hope you get to see this and reply. Could you please email me the details at izasbf@yahoo.com? Thank you in advance.
Da said…
Hi! Sure - since they've given me the thumbs-up on mentioning them on my blog - it's ABC Transcriptions. You can google them and they'd usually appear on the first page of search results. They're an online organization that's based in Cebu.
Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]