Book, Places, and Food

The book from amazon that I ordered I arrived less than two weeks later, they said. And I've been reading it too since I've been here on holiday. I will be ordering more books from now on... hehe. This used book is in good condition too. Nice.

So far, I've been to the beach, church, Target, Albertson's, Macy's... Oh, yeah, and to the Filipino Independence day celebration north of here last weekend. It rained that day. It's been raining quite a bit this week during the afternoon. We've been told that we'd be going to do the more popular tourist spots soon - that's fine with me, it can wait.

I'm trying to write more pieces for my writing affiliate - that doesn't care wherever you are - but I've had to sneak in to use the computer. Ergo, I've nothing done. It's because my little niece is a formidable foe when it comes to things she has been calling "mine" and that's almost everything in here. But she's so adorable and sweet too so all that we can do is cave in. lol!

I've had my share of stateside home-made and store-bought food. A couple of nights ago, we had steak and corn. The corn was oh-so-sweet and juicy! YUM! We had Domino's - pizza, cheese bread with a tomato sauce dip, and chicken kickers w/ a sour cream and hot sauce dips. It was the sort of stuff that the first few bites were oh-so-great but after a while it was what we'd call "nakakaumay" or it's like you get tired of the taste in your mouth - something like that. I've also had apple pie with vanilla ice cream - yum!!!

Okay, darling's here... later!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]