Goodies Received

Woke up to lovely news -- my goodies are here!

Of course, thanks to the gracious person who came back from his holiday and brought these with him.

Bought "the diary..." (obviously, a used book) and keane's UTIS from amazon with my mturk earnings. But H&F, I'm not sure where it's from (no, I did not buy it but seeing it was a happy surprise indeed!) because I was expecting another record that I did buy. Short story about it is that the should-be cd broke and that ate would replace it. Apparently, ate bought the wrong record. Quite funny that I'm not upset about the mistake, really. Was planning to get H&F soon anyway so it's all good.

So happy.

[couldn't stop smiling, oh dear]
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]