Restrained Turker

Looking over my amazon GC balance, I'm considering the possibility of purchasing "friction, baby" by BTE before the year ends and yes, have it sent here to the Philippines. It is tempting but the $17.98 international expedited, shipping+handling charge does (and should) hold me back. Nonetheless, I don't have to worry about it not arriving here safe and sound because I know that it will arrive safe and sound -- based on first-hand experience. It's just that I don't think I'd have enough for Christmas this year if I do go ahead with it since I am only "mturking" on the side.

Unfortunately, other mturkers on the third-party mturk forum have confirmed the same observations that I've been noticing that there is a growing number of iffy requesters there as of late. Thus, the call for further restraint and having a healthy dose of suspicion come into play. And as a result, there is lesser earnings for amazon gift certificates - in my case. On the upside, my stats do not suffer and nothing is compromised.

With that said, getting "friction, baby" is still in the air. And when I do buy it, well, I guess you'll know.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]