Early Christmas Presents

My darling nieces received their Christmas presents from moi already -- last night! My sister called and said that the gifts arrived na. LOL Man, I was expecting them to get there in about a week but they arrived just three days after I ordered them! Cool!

Anyway, it was so good to hear my 3 year-old niece saying, "Thank you, tita dada" and "Merry Christmas". Awww... it melts my heart. Obviously, she opened it already! Ate said that darling was all "Wow" and "pretty"! I got her a dressy top. :D

My younger niece is still a baby so I would've loved to see my gift on her (got her a funky bib with skulls and bones!). Unfortunately, I was already in bed so we didn't get to video-chat.

This is definitely one of the reasons why I love Amazon -- I'm able to send my darlings presents na without any muss and fuss with my Mturk earnings. :D
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]