Sweet Specs, Amazon Mturk

I put my glasses down to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I pick them up, I see red ants crawling along the frame. Apparently, I have sweet specs.

Just shopped on amazon last month. Sent presents to my darlings who had their birthdays then. Bought an early present for myself too so I got to use their free-super-saver shipping on those purchases. I read rumors that amazon may pull the free shipping out... hopefully, it's all nonesense.

I'm taking it slow on mturk now since I think that I won't be buying anything on amazon until Christmas - gifts for my darlings and what-not (maybe something for myself too). Quite excited to get what I've bought for moi next month though - that's when someone comes home from their holiday in the US.

Been reading/lurking the mturk forum here nowadays. Such a good resource. I like that you see other turkers weed out bad/iffy requesters from the good ones, share experiences, etc.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]