Tucking In and Shopping

Tucking in to this dry cake was not very pleasant. It looked fine but it was dry. The chocolate layer was tough. Not a good dessert, unfortunately. The cake wasn't from any store (or so I've been told) so I have no one to name guilty for this dry, dense course. A can of Coke helped it go down easy, though.

Putting my mturk earnings into fine use last week, I placed orders for another book and a CD on Amazon. Apparently, the production of this particular CD has been discontinued so I was more than eager to place an order with a merchant who had it at a very good price. I can't wait to get these things which, I think, will be by the end of August when someone comes home from their holiday in America.

My nieces' birthdays are coming up too. I find it difficult to shop for children. I've only NEVER given presents to other kids. If I did, it was just shelling out my share for a big present with my friends - I didn't take part in deciding what to buy with it. I guess the tricky part about shopping for presents (for kids) is that I don't want to give them something that they'd just chuck in their toy chest in a few weeks and forget about. That's why I lean towards the more durable, useful things like clothes and such. Yes, I'll just have to keep looking to see what's good on Amazon then.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]