Online Survey

I took an online survey from Global Test Market today. I registered last year (it's free) and I received a couple of invitations between then and now. It's just that this was the first survey where I met all their classification requirements. It's not that often that organizations would include international survey-takers like moi so it's a nice surprise.

There's like a minimum of a 1000 points that one should get before they get paid and I am so far from that, lol! I guess US residents are most targeted so... Well, it's a nice side-thing for other WAH moolah, I guess.

Most survey sites I've seen were restricted to US or Canada residents too. I would've loved to get a piece of that. Hopefully, soon, there'll be more that'll want to know what we (non-US, non-Canadian) residents think. Here's to hoping...!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]