boom!

Sudden blackouts --

Another reason to use a laptop instead of a desktop pc - and I am considering it.

While working last night, I heard a loud boom(!) from the street and the power went out! Waah, the machine!

Electricity returned 5 minutes later, maybe less.

I was too scared to turn the computer on again right away (and frying something inside) so I turned the AVR off and waited 15 minutes.

It booted up OK, no errors or anything. I did not want to keep it on any longer in fear of another blackout so I just shut it down properly and went away. I did what work I could do on my phone (which was not a lot - last night was not a productive night).

What was that noise? It sounded like something blew up.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]