Moneybookers...Yay! Ninety... Yay!

My client sent my pay to Moneybookers last Thursday and I withrew it to my bank on Friday. The transaction charge was $2.79, by the way. But $2.50 was shouldered by my client so it's okay. The pay showed up in my bank account on Tuesday -- three business days! Yay!

So here I was... on my way home from the doctor's yesterday. I've been weighed and I was 90 lbs. Yay (again!) But still got to stick to the DASH diet though... sigh.


What's interesting was that yesterday, my doc asked if my work was stressing me out... DING! DING! DING! I think he's right. Also, I've got to wrap things up before we go on holiday too so I think that's added stress right there.

I've already told my clients about my plans... I had to let go of one client since the work that I do with him has daily deadlines. He thanked me for telling him in advance. Of course, I am a reliable WAH person (lol!) so I told everyone about our vacation in June last week pa. My transcription client told me to have a great time and that I'll keep my spot with them for when I come back. Yay! I still have to talk to the girl who's going to be doing my friend's taxes when I leave... that part of my WAHJ's still pending.

This has been a "yay!" kind of week, so far. But I've so many things to do this merry month of May. I guess my "merrying" won't start until next month... sigh.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]