Weather and New Thing

Okay, it rained most of the day yesterday but it's, again, sweltering today.

I've been talking a lot about the weather lately, I've noticed. It's because I've nothing else to talk about!!! How sad is that?!?

Since this is supposed to be my WAH experience blog, I've got one new thing going on right now. I've still yet to see how this turns out - if and when I get paid - so, I don't want mention its name pa. It's all about writing reviews and so far, so good. I see my account earning dollars but, of course, I've yet to receive a payout -- the most important thing about a work-at-home job.

I've got to dab sweat off my forehead now so... later!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]