Excited to See if MB Works for Me

So happy - my latest client just sent my foreign currency pay (as agreed) thru Moneybookers (MB) yesterday. I am excited to see if I can successfully withdraw it to my bank... waiting... waiting... though I know it could take a few days, lol! I'm still excited though. [grinning]

Well, the pay's not really remarkable and I think it's fair considering the work involved there. The peso seems to be appreciating - or not? Of course, it changes but hopefully, the exchange rate will be good when the transfer to my bank pushes through. [sigh]

There's a lot to do this month - the merry month of May! I already talked to my friend and made arrangements for someone else to take over their monthly tax report while I'm away. Yup, from the look of things, our vacation this year is starting to take shape... the shape of Shamu, perhaps? lol!

As for my other WAHJs, my transcription affiliate is willing to wait for me when I come back. Yay! I even wrote a lovely, pleading (lol!) email of how it'd be such a relief to still be part of the team after going on vacation.

See, since we're freelancing here, there're no ties to bind us -- except for professionalism and integrity! Naks! Though, I did ready myself that they may tell me that I could join again but I have to start over by sending an application just like everyone else. Thank goodness that they didn't tell me that! Yay! The important thing is, right now, that I have work to come back to when our vacation's over. True that!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]