poor sleep and jerky

poor sleep
only managed to get in 3 hours of shut-eye today as there was a lot of activity outside my door. since i couldn't get back to sleep, i took my brunch. i forgot to put my medicine close to me so i did not take a dose this morning. i am supposed to take it 3x a day but the side effect is too much so what i would do is drink a dose or 2 a day; i do take the recommended 3x when i feel particularly ok to handle it. i hope to nap a bit this afternoon or else i'll be yawning at the computer later and my eyes will be dry and teary too.
no nap
hi i'm back. it is now almost 10pm. the 'nap plan' was not successful but i do feel ok {no dry and and teary eyes} and i'm only slightly tired. i guess i'll beaver away and catch up on lost sleep later.
jerky
someone brought a big bag of beef jerky home. here's my already-gnawed-on strip. it was very yummy.

beef jerky
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]