One of the Few and Goodbye Fried Foods

I went to see my doctor today for a long-overdue check-up. This is one of the few times that I've been out of the house this year.



It's only April so I'm pretty glad to have gone out before half the year ended. The last time I was out was when I opened an account at a bank to receive my transcription pay. That was last month. Oh, and there was New Year's when we visited relatives. lol!

See, that's one of the things that tend to get overlooked when you're working at home. You don't go out as much. That's cost-saving too -- no commute, no lunch-outs, no night-outs (except for really special occasions).

No wonder telecommuting has been very popular nowadays. Employers don't pay as much for the rent/utilities and employees don't have to buy gas for their cars or pay a cab just to get to work. Yeah.

Anyway, back to my doctor's visit. I have to say "tata!" to fried foods. Isn't this a lovely picture of fried dough with sugar and strawberry icing? Yeah. And this tasted really good too because it was deceptively -- not too sweet. Just the way I like 'em.



Too bad I can't have you anymore. I'm going to have to go on a DASH diet as of today.

And right now, I'm eating oatmeal. I'd take a picture but it wouldn't look too appetizing. Yeah.

Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]