WPM, Column Requests and Food Firsts

Woah! I was looking at my older posts and decided to go on over to typingtest to see how fast my encoding speed has improved. And I scored 58 WPM (gross was 59 WPM), yay! Last month I was at 53 WPM so that's good. I guess I'm pretty comfy today so I typed faster. lol! My goal is to type 60 WPM.

And now to the weather -- it's so HOT today! I'm getting a cough from the heat.

I've recently received a request to adjust the tax report format (which I've been using for the past five years!) for my bookkeeping client. Their tax people wanted to have the column name "Expense" changed to "Net". All right.

Oh, and they wanted to have the "Net" column moved beside the "Amount" column and the "Tax" column moved after the "Net" column. Okay.

I suppose they'll want to have the "Amount" column changed to "Gross" too but they didn't say anything about that. Therefore, I'd take the liberty of changing it to "Gross Amount" just to be sure.

What's funny though is that they attach the tax reports that I've been generating with the BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) forms anyway! lol! But they are out there doing liason work with the BIR, not me, so I guess I should shut up about it. lol!

I've been a fan of crusty bread dipped in olive oil and ground pepper since... ten years ago. I guess that's the first time that I remember having it as an appetizer. We were at an Italian restaurant for my sister's graduation dinner. That was when my interest for food came about too, I figure.

That night was the first time I had crème brûlée. It was also the first time I had espresso too. I wanted to drink something that would keep me awake because I had to study for an exam the next day.

Ate's graduation dinner at an Italian restaurant - that's where it started as far as I can remember. I hope the name of the place comes back to me too. lol! I remember the date but I don't remember the place! lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]