Halo-halo and Chickpeas

For 15 pesos, I get to keep my insides cool with halo-halo.


I've said that I'm not a fan of most sweets but I bought it more so to drink it than to eat its ingredients. And it does the trick... my insides are cool. Oh, I ate bits of banana, pinipig, sago, and some of that green and red gelatin. I did not, however, eat the red beans and nata de coco. And here's an interesting find... chickpeas.


I may not be a big halo-halo fan but halo-halo with chickpeas? But when I tried it, it was sweet. OK, it works. lol!

By the way, the scab (yeck!) on my chin's starting to peel off. I'm not trying to hurry it but from the look of things, it may be totally gone in a few days. Yay! The skin under it is pink and I don't think it'll become a scar. Half has already pulled away from the skin and the other half's still attached to the skin. Oh, skin... skin... skin. lol!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]