String Beans and Coffers


This is what I had for lunch today. It's sauteed string beans. It's easy to make too. There's just four ingredients: string beans, one shallot, a clove of garlic and light soy sauce. I also had fish, enough said. I'm dreaming of steak right about now... [tummy grumbles]

Anyhoo... I've been seeing a lot of new article topics up for grabs in my affiliate's site. I don't know, I'm not feeling them topics right now. I guess it has something to do with having a hard time collecting my pay -- not that they don't pay me, because they do (and promptly too!).

It's just that so many things have come up these past few weeks that it's inconvenient to go out and get it. Yup, it's been sitting on the MLKP coffers for almost three weeks now. I have to get it ASAP -- that'll get me motivated, true that.

I am getting back on track with my bookkeeping. I just realized that I've been so behind on doing it that, I guess, I'm going to make it my top priority this week. It's also a lucky coincidence that I don't have any new audios too... thank goodness.

And since I'm talking about transcription, I'm happy to report that I'm less than an hour away (in pesos) before I can send my second transcription bill. Yay, so excited!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]