Timeout From Ten Key

Been clocking more ten-key time than normal on the keyboard today so it's time for a breather. I've still got over 200 codes to enter - and it's just groundwork - but it's worth it because after this, all I have to do is copy/paste from there (after I double-check that everything's keyed in all right, that is).

I think I'm not as good on the ten key as I am on the qwerty board. Coming from someone who also does accounting, that's embarrassing. Well, I can only improve on it from here so it's fine.

Had goto (rice congee) tonight. Unfortunately, it leaves an aftertaste that's salty and oily. Haven't brushed my teeth yet so it's still there. Ate a banana and still finishing off a cup of tea to get rid of it - no success.

OK then, break's over. Back to multiple open windows and the ten key.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]