Chicken Week, Friendly Presumptions and Shoutout

I had a merienda/dinner meeting last night and we had roast chicken (lechon manok) for dinner (merienda was spaghetti and toasted whole-grain bread slices, yum!). Turns out, they also bought like 2 kilos of lechon manok here at home. Obviously, there's a lot of leftovers. Looks like this is going to be a chicken week... cluck! cluck!

I have a couple of presumptions why my friend still hasn't dropped off the accounting docs luggage here yet. One, that she's trying out to see if she can do the tax report herself and have me look at it later to make sure it's right. Or two, that they're still sorting it out - ergo - I'm going to have to cram again this weekend since it's due next week.

The latter is probable while the former's just possible. Hmmm...

Anyway, my gracious transcription affiliate declared a busy quarter starting this month. So true. Too bad that I couldn't cash in on any work that'd be given out next month (and very likely, two more months after that). But my second bill is already reviewed and paid for so... YAY! Thank you, ABC Transcriptions. lol! [N.B. Shoutout came with full permission. :D ]

** Update 8th Feb 2011 - Sadly, I haven't seen any activity from ABC Transcriptions in over a year. I also checked their website and it's no longer active.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]