1st plate and 1st quarter


Yesterday's brunch - my first plate for the month of April. That is left-over pork hamonado from someone's event the night before, and a side of homemade warm eggplant salad.

The first quarter of the year has gone by so fast. So what notes do I have about the past three months?  One thing pops in my head now: Prices. Prices. Prices. They are up, up, up!  We bought an 11-kilo tank of LPG last week and it was 800 pesos.

I planned to go to the bank but now I think I don't need to. That expired plastic can stay an ordinary ATM card; I don't really need the "visa" function at this time.

Then there is that plan to visit the optometrist for new specs. I'll see when I can do that, hopefully before April ends. I wish that I can just get up and go all by myself... But sadly, no-can-do. I need to ask to use the car, ask for a driver, pay that driver, ask carer to come with and buy snacks for everyone; in addition to the money I will be shelling out at the clinic. If I need to go through all that, I must have more than one thing on that day's agenda, no?

A technological problem popped up just before March ended {product-side} and that is getting us anxious. It did not help that it started just before the weekend - and all I can do is send emails. Hopefully, the provider will sort that out quickly.

Internet connection with PLDT DSL has been OK, nothing happened that a power cycle {turn power strip with modem+router off and after a minute - but preferably longer - turn it on again} didn't fix.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]