When Saturated - Read

I've not been a very productive content writer for my first affiliate lately. I've said that the "idea barrel's" saturated. So here's my solution -- reading.

During those "off" times, it's best to read stuff about your topic. It's because I found out that when I do get my writing mode "on", the words just start to come out.

Take, for example, the article that I just submitted a little while ago. I have read about this topic before but during that time, I just couldn't get a unique idea about it. And now, I started to think about it and words just kept flowing. And I like how that makes me feel.

The weather's nice too. It's fairly cool, looks like it's going to rain.

I could've had a hotdog sandwich earlier but I didn't want to spoil my appetite. We have one of those pre-packed salads with fruit, chicken, seeds, greans and I hope it stays fresh for later. This one has sesami vinagrette on the side and it's good... me being on the DASH diet and all.
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]