How To Easily Write Web Content

For someone who's been writing online content (and being paid for it, lol!) for almost a year now, I've began to notice little things which make it very easy for me to produce these articles. And since I'm doing my freelance WAH jobs at different times (there's three of them, you know?) these little things help me go over them all and earn my pay.

Of course, you have to do research on it since you can only write what you know -- that goes without saying. Well, let's say you've got the research covered. Here's how I easily write Web content:

Let's say, I have to make a 500-word article on an assigned topic. I'd start off with a good title. That title should, obviously, be interesting or informative enough to show people what the article's about. Speaking of creating a title - depending on how the content goes as I'm writing it - there are times when I've gone back and rewritten my title so it'll serve its purpose. Take a look at the title of this post, for instance.

Now to my 500-word content (that's the body of the article), right off the bat, I make it a point to allocate 100 words (roughly) to the introduction and 100 words (again, roughly) to the summary. With that in mind, I have around 300 words or so for what goes in between the introduction and the summary.

So, I get to write on all the nitty-gritty stuff or details of my topic in 300 words or so. It's very surprising that, sometimes, 300 words for the nitty-gritty stuff aren't enough. But here's what I tell myself when that happens -- people don't like reading really LONG content. So, you've got to have the props to be able to 'interestingly' boil it down competently and accurately.

The summary, now, there's where the gist of the article goes. Also, that's where I monitor my word count too. In around five to seven sentences, I should be able to conclude the article. And with the rest of the body already done at that point, writing the summary is the easiest thing to do.

Oh, and I ALWAYS proofread and edit it before I send it, of course. Well, that's about it. That's how I easily write web content. Ciao!
Previous Post
« Prev Post
Next Post
Next Post »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold, Windy, Audacity, Congee

Paymaya duplicate account 2018 [fixed]

GlobeAtHome no internet [fixed]